Meeting Room Hire
Meeting rooms at 350 Euston Road are available to hire on a first come first served basis. We have eight meeting rooms of various sizes, and these rooms can be rented for industry meetings and events when they are not being used for BSC purposes.
We can manage your audiovisual requirements and provide refreshments. Just let us know what you want when you book the room. We’ll also need billing information (see the Hire Costs section below for details on costs).
Most of our rooms have PC’s and projectors installed so all you need to do is bring any presentations you want to show on a USB flash drive and arrive in good time to ensure your presentation can be set up. You can also bring your own laptop which you can use with the equipment installed in the room.
Internet connections are available in the meeting rooms. All you need to do is plug into the connector in the meeting room table.
We don’t provide a ‘conference centre’ facility so there are no provisions for preparing presentations, photocopying or printing etc.
Our Business Centre facility is available for you to use if you arrive at our offices early, or need somewhere to wait before your return journey. The Business Centre contains three desks with an internet connection and telephone, and there is also a printer. Unfortunately, we cannot provide laptops to use in the centre.
How can I book a room?
Please complete the Meeting Room Booking Form detailing your requirements and financial information, and send it to email@example.com.
What do I need to do before my meeting?
Contact the Facilities Team on 020 7380 4100 to discuss your requirements and make a booking. You will also need to confirm the following via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Numbers for lunch no later than 10am the day before the meeting.
- Delegate names no later than 10am on the day before the meeting to ensure we comply with building security regulations, and your guests are not held at our ground floor security desk.
What do I need to do on the day?
- Ensure you read the “Important Information for Visitors” leaflet available in the meeting rooms. Meeting hosts must inform attendees of Fire Safety and evacuation procedures from the building. There is a script and slides available which we can send to you to help you with our evacuation procedures or, our Health and Safety officer is happy to come along to the beginning of your meeting to explain the procedures.
- See the Facilities team at Reception if you need to change the times that you requested refreshments and we will do our best to accommodate you.
How much does it cost to hire a room?
- Small room (up to 14 attendees) – £400 for a full day; £200 for a half day
- Large room (up to 30 attendees or 120 for theatre layout) – £700 for a full day; £350 for a half day
A half day is calculated by morning (9am -1pm) or afternoon (1pm – 5pm), and not by the number of hours the room is booked for. For example, if a room is booked between 11am and 3pm this will be charged as a full day as the room is effectively booked for the whole day.
We have various option available for lunches depending on what you would like to offer your meeting delegates, these are:
- Option 1 – £4.05 per head: 1½ rounds of sandwiches/rolls/tortilla wraps per person.
- Option 2 – £5.55 per head: 1½ rounds of sandwiches/rolls/tortilla wraps per person plus a fruit platter.
- Option 3 – £6.25 per head: 1½ rounds of sandwiches/rolls/tortilla wraps per person plus a cake platter.
- Option 4 - £7.75 per head: 1½ rounds of sandwiches/rolls/tortilla wraps per person plus a fruit platter and a cake platter.
- Option 5 – £9.50 per head: 1½ rounds of sandwiches/rolls/tortilla wraps per person plus four finger buffet items per person and a fruit platter.
- Option 6 – £10.50 per head: 1 round of sandwiches per person/rolls/tortilla wraps plus five finger buffet items per person, a fruit platter and a cake platter.
Fruit platter and cake platter sizes relate to the number of people the lunch is booked for.
- Individual salads made to your requirements (e.g. fish, cheese, meat or plain) are £4.95 per salad.
- Breakfast croissants and pastries are £1.50 per head.
Room hire includes a maximum of three servings of tea, coffee, cold water, and biscuits.
- Conference Room: Up to 120 attendees Theatre Style; 24 attendees Boardroom Style
- Pink Room: Up to 30 attendees
- Green Room: Up to 14 attendees
- Ice Blue Room: Up to 14 attendees
- Lavender: Up to 10 attendees
- Red Room: Up to 10 attendees
- Yellow Room: Up to 10 attendees