Commercial Management and Procurement
The Commercial Management & Procurement team help to achieve ELEXON’s mission to provide value for money for the electricity industry. The team provide commercial and contractual support and guidance for BSC Agents and service providers, whilst also managing the delivery of procurements in accordance with our Procurement Policy.
ELEXON’s commercial aims are to:
- Deliver value for money;
- Establish robust commercial relationships with suppliers;
- Secure innovation that delivers tangible benefit to the industry;
- Adhere to commercial best practice; and
- Be commercial in thought and deed.
If you have any questions about our activities or would like to discuss opportunities to supply to ELEXON, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to conduct the following tenders in 2014:
- retendering of the building maintenance and engineering contract in Q4 of 2013
- currently undertaking an IT procurement project for a FiT CfD and Capacity Market System to support the Electricity Market Reform (EMR) programme. The deadline for expressions of interest in this project has now closed.
- The BSC Audit and SVA Qualification services awarded to KPMG
- The office cleaning contract awarded to Peartree Cleaning
- The HR solution contract awarded to Access HR
We will continue to post information about any upcoming procurements.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.