Commercial Management and Procurement
The Commercial Management & Procurement team help to achieve ELEXON’s mission to provide value for money for the electricity industry. The team provide commercial and contractual support and guidance for BSC Agents and service providers, whilst also managing the delivery of procurements in accordance with our Procurement Policy.
ELEXON’s commercial aims are to:
- Deliver value for money;
- Establish robust commercial relationships with suppliers;
- Secure innovation that delivers tangible benefit to the industry;
- Adhere to commercial best practice; and
- Be commercial in thought and deed.
If you have any questions about our activities or would like to discuss opportunities to supply to ELEXON, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking conduct the following tenders in 2013:
- re-procuring the BSC Audit and SVA Qualification services in Q2 of 2013
- procurement of a Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Tool to replace our existing Internal Applications in Q2 of 2013
- retendering of the office cleaning contract in Q3 of 2013
- retendering of the building maintenance and engineering contract in Q3 of 2013
We will continue to post information about any upcoming procurements.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Technical Assurance Agent (TAA) service went to C&C Group Holdings Limited
Provision of ICT Services to ELEXON went to Phoenix IT Group PLC
Audio and Visual and Conference Contract went to Forward Vision Limited