ELEXON Home Page
0870 010 6950

Tag: Central Registration Agent (2 items)

How can I check who is authorised for our company?

Each BSC Party should maintain a list of who within their company is authorised. Each year the Central Registration Agent (CRA) send a full list of the current Authorised people to a Category A Authorised person within each company. A Category A Authorised Person within your company can request a current list of all Authorised […]

Trading & Settlement

Electricity is traded on a wholesale market, with generators and suppliers entering into contracts with each other for every half hour of every day; sometimes years in advance…