Supplier Volume Allocation Re-Qualification
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of particular interest to customers from BSC Party Agent organisations who want to know more about the re-Qualification process and when it should be initiated.
This course will cover
- Who needs to be re-Qualified and when
- Key steps in the re-Qualification Process
- The re-Qualification Requirements and the Self Assessment Document
- Evidence Review and Witness Testing
- Qualification online tool
- Re-Qualification Approval
At the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- Where re-Qualification sits in the Performance Assurance Framework
- What re-Qualification is designed to do
- The concept of Material Change
- Where the obligations sit and where supporting guidance is available
- Key documentation: Re-Qualification Application Letter, Self Assessment Document
- The role of the Qualification Service Provider
- The functions of the Qualification on-line tool
- The re-Qualification approval process and the role of the Performance Assurance Board.
Date: on demand
Duration: two hours
Location: ELEXON or customers’ offices
Cost: this course is free of charge to BSC Parties and BSC Party Agents. ELEXON may charge other organisations for training services
Click here to register for 'Supplier Volume Allocation Re-Qualification'