COVID-19: Derogations ending on 31 December 2020
As a response to the COVID-19 lockdown, the PAB approved a number of derogations to BSC obligations to enable Suppliers to instruct their agents to process estimates that better reflected consumption during the lockdown period.
At its September meeting, the PAB agreed that the derogations should end on 31 December 2020 and is now issuing a three month notice period to the industry. Further details can be found in the ending derogation timetable PAB paper and the following guidance notes:
- Guidance note: HH Estimation during COVID-19
- Guidance note: NHH Estimation during COVID-19
- Guidance note: Site Inspection Visits during COVID-19
- Guidance note: NHH LTV During COVID-19
- PAB 236 – timetable for ending derogations
The PAB highlighted that reporting data had been received from Data Collectors for the Metering Systems that used the derogations and that analysis of this data has not indicated any significant issues to date. We will continue to receive this reporting to monitor the exit from the derogations.