Risk Report: Insight and guidance on settlement – November 2020
Settlement performance activity around Non Half Hourly (NHH), Half Hourly (HH) and Sub 100kW markets has been published.
The Risk Report offers a view of how Supplier Volume Allocation Agent (SVAA) data is changing year-on-year, since lockdown started, as well as looking at Settlement Performance across each Settlement run.
SVAA SF data analysis
The report details MWh Volume submitted to SVAAs, across HH, NHH and Sub 100kW Market segments before and after lockdown restrictions were applied, following the COVID-19 outbreak.
Party Level Reporting – DC Submissions
The Party Level Reporting contains details of:
- Non Half Hourly (Profile Class breakdown)
- Percentage of Positive Adjustments to EACs per Supplier Id and Profile Class
- NHH Submissions with Effective To Date
- HH Meter Point Administration Numbers (MPANs) in Derogation process now receiving actual data
- HH MPANs in Derogation process now receiving actual data (by Measurement class)
Measurement Class C, Half Hourly performance
A look at metered data across the market and changes in performance at SF and R1 Settlement Runs.
Measurement Class A, Non Half Hourly performance
A look at metered data across the market and changes in performance at R2, R3 and RF Settlement Runs.
Sub 100kW Market
A look at metered data across the market and changes in performance at R1 and SF Settlement Runs.
The previous Risk Reports have a more sustained focus on Settlement during lockdown.