BSC Baseline Statement
The BSC Baseline Statement is a list of all Configuration Items that BSC Parties need to follow when undertaking operational activities. It lists the current version relevant to the process, the effective date, the last Changes implemented in documents and the responsible committee(s).
Items listed on the Baseline Statement are defined in BSCP40 and are revised on the implementation of one or more changes to any BSC Section(s) and/or BSC Configurable Item(s) on a particular day.
The BSC Baseline Statement is a list of all Configuration Items that comprise the BSC Baseline Statement effective from 3 December 2020. This report has been produced following implementation of CP1535.
BSC Baseline Statement (PDF)
BSC Baseline Statement (XLS)
How it relates to you
It is essential that you use the correct version of the documents listed below so that you can ensure that you are using the appropriate information for your circumstances.
Parties and Party Agents are required to abide by the latest version of the BSC and its subsidiary documents at all times, except for CoPs, where the version that was effective at the time of the Meter Installation shall prevail.
- Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC)
- BSC Procedures (BSCPs)
- BSC Sandbox Procedure
- Business Definition Documents (BDDs)
- Demand Capacity and Generation Capacity Limit Review and Determination
- Generation Capacity (GC) and Demand Capacity (DC) Estimation Methodology and Challenge Guidance
- Interface Design Documents (IDDs)
- Limit SVA Connection for SMRS Registered Primary BM Units
- Loss of Load Probability Calculation Statement
- Market Index Definition Statement (MIDS)
- Metering Codes of Practice (CoPs)
- Party Agent Service Line 100
- Replacement Reserve Schedule Methodology
- Service Descriptions
- Settlement Software
- Settlement Software Documents
- User Requirements Specifications (URS)
About the BSC Baseline Statement
This is defined in Section 1.1 and is revised on the implementation of one or more changes to any BSC Section(s) and/or BSC Configurable Item(s) on a single day.
The BSC Baseline Statement is a list of each BSC Section and BSC Configurable Item, showing:
- the master version
- the effective date of the master version
- the Modification Proposals and / or Change Proposals implemented since the previous master version
- the “Responsible Committee(s)” for the approval of changes to it
- the categorisation of BSC Configurable Item