CACoP Central Modifications Register
The Code Administration Code of Practice (CACoP) Forum enables energy Code Administrators to collaborate, share best practice and make navigation of energy Codes easier for all industry participants. The Forum publishes a monthly spreadsheet of all cross-Code impacts arising from modifications and change proposals. The spreadsheet also provides the latest information on cross-Code issues, important dates, and key events.
About the register
On the final Wednesday of the month, all Code Administrators supply updates about the modifications and change proposals currently active within their code. The Register is updated and then published on our website.
Any Changes/Modifications discussed at Panel meetings outside of these timescales will be included in next months Register.
Codes included in the Register
The spreadsheet includes information from the following code administrators:
- Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC)
- Connection and Use of System Code (CUSC)
- Distribution Code (DCode)
- Distribution Connection Use of System Agreement (DCUSA) Grid Code
- Master Registration Agreement (MRA)
- iGT Uniform Network Code (iGT UNC)
- Smart Energy Code (SEC)
- Supply Point Administration Agreement (SPAA)
- System Operator – Transmission Owner Code (STC)
- Uniform Network Code (UNC)