Annual BSC meeting and seminar 2021
Our Annual BSC Meeting and Seminar will take place virtually giving you an opportunity to hear from Fintan Slye, Director National Grid ESO, Dermot Nolan, former CEO of Ofgem and a pre-recorded message from The Rt Hon Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP, Minister for Energy, Clean Growth and Climate Change. Elexon’s senior leadership team will give an overview of our performance over 2020/21 and talk through our priorities for 2021/22, including our plans for implementing Market-wide Half Hourly Settlement (MHHS), our progress on digitalisation of the BSC, the roll out of our new digital platform Elexon Kinnect, and our continued support for net zero initiatives.
- Fintan Slye, National Grid ESO
- Dermot Nolan, former CEO of Ofgem
14:00 – Seminar agenda
- Welcome and introduction and voting opens on the re-election of Elexon board directors
- Overview of Elexon’s 2020/21 performance and 2021/22 strategic priorities and building a path to Net Zero
- Update on Market-wide Half Hourly Settlement
- Questions and answers with all Elexon presenters, Elexon Board and BSC Panel
- Video message from The Rt Hon Anne-Marie Trevelyan MP, Minister for Business, Energy and Clean Growth
- Keynote speaker 1: Fintan Slye, Director National Grid ESO followed by Q&A
- Keynote speaker 2: Dermot Nolan, former CEO of Ofgem followed by Q&A
- Questions & answers with Fintan Slye, Director National Grid ESO, Dermot Nolan, former CEO of Ofgem and Mark Bygraves, CEO Elexon
- Voting results and close
Once you have registered for our annual BSC meeting below you will receive an email confirmation from [email protected] with the joining information for gotowebinar which is the application we will be using, please keep the link you receive and add this to your calendar as you will need it to access the seminar on the day.