Annual BSC meeting and seminar 2022
Our annual BSC meeting and seminar will take place on 14 July 2022 from 14:00 to 16:00. You will be able to join us in person for the event, at our London office, or via video conference if you prefer.
Our guest speakers this year are:
- Teresa Camey, Deputy Director, Electricity Systems, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Richard Smith, Energy Systems Management and Security Director, Ofgem
Voting on Elexon Board Members
In line with best practice on corporate governance and accountability, we will be also complete the annual voting process to elect or re-elect Directors to Elexon’s Board, at the seminar.
If you are a category A or ZC Authorised Signatory on behalf of the following companies, you are entitled to vote:
- A Trading Party Group (or Trading Party if you are not part of a larger group)
- A Distribution Business Group (or Distribution System Operator if you are not part of a larger group)
- National Grid Electricity Transmission System Operator
We have contacted Authorised Signatories about voting directly.
13:00 – 14:00
- Registration and lunch
- Update from Elexon’s senior leadership team
- Questions and answers
- Keynote speech by Teresa Camey, BEIS
- Keynote speech by Richard Smith, Ofgem
- Questions & answers with the keynote speakers
- Voting results and close
Once you have registered for our annual BSC meeting below you will receive an email confirmation from [email protected] with the joining information for the seminar