Annual BSC meeting and seminar 2018
Our Annual BSC Meeting and Seminar is a unique opportunity to hear direct from three keynote speakers who will be discussing the latest key topics and challenges facing the industry.
Missed the meeting?
Watch a short video of the meeting, meet some of our Board members and get a flavour of what was discussed.
13:30 – Registration and voting
The votes can be exercised, on behalf of Trading Party Group, each Distribution Business Group and the Transmission Company, by category A or category ZC Authorised Persons. These are Authorised Persons who have been appointed and authenticated under BSCP38.
Seminar delegates are also welcome to attend the BSC Panel meeting which starts at 10:00.
14.00 – Seminar agenda
- Welcome and introduction
- Overview of Elexon’s strategic priorities
- Elexon supporting change and innovation
- Questions and Answers
- Keynote speaker 1: Dan Monzani, Director of Energy Security, Networks and Markets, BEIS
- Keynote speaker 2: Lord Hutton, Chair Energy UK
- Keynote speaker 3: Victoria MacGregor, Director of Energy, Citizens Advice
- Round table Q&A session with Keynote speakers and Elexon CEO
- Close – the seminar will be followed by refreshments and networking