Issue 69: Supplier Charges Review
As part of Issue 69 ‘Performance Assurance Framework Review’, we are holding a Supplier Charges Review Workshop. Supplier Charges are a remedial technique within the Performance Assurance Framework (PAF).
The workgroup will be considering:
- How to add flexibility to the Supplier Charges technique which will enable effective future risk mitigation and the changes that would be most helpful to Parties.
- A new methodology to enable the BSCCo to arrive at a new/amended charge:
- if and when to introduce capping;
- level of charge;
- redistribution of charges; and
- whether a charge should be incentive or remedial.