Issue 93 Workgroup 1
The purpose of this meeting is to:
- Provide an overview of all the aspects associated with Issue 93.
- Confirm if there are any additional topics that should be covered as part of the Issue group.
- Determine a Prioritisation Process for progressing the Issue
A full agenda is provided within the documents section of this page, including dial-in details which are also available on the Calendar meeting invite.
- Elexon to confirm if MPANs Registered using CoPs 6, 7, 8 and 9 are being used or data errors.
- WG members to provide data on any MPANs they have that are active
- Elexon to map Issue Form Aspects to Tracker Aspects
- WG members to confirm any additional Subject Matter Experts they feel can contribute to the Issue Group for specific aspects
- Elexon to look into the following areas and if they can be raised as ‘Quick Win’ Change Proposals:
- End Dating CoPs 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Removal of alarm notifications to a point which is normally manned and replace with Data Collector in CoPs
- Removal of PARh Metering from CoPs
- Tightening of Measurement Transformer and Metering Class Accuracy
- Next WG meeting aimed to be held toward the end of March
- WG members to complete Priority Tracker within 10 Working Days of distribution