1. Welcome and apologies – Chair (Lawrence Jones)
2. Review of meeting 1 and actions – Lead Analyst (Matthew Woolliscroft)
3. Where, when and how the PN feeds into settlement Availability of meter adjusted data Design Authority – (Damian Clough)
4. Registration of Metering Systems Design Authority – (John Lucas)
5. Overview of the dispatch process
- Timings of Meter data
- Consequential changes to the Grid Code – Transmission Company Representative – (Grahame Neale)
6. What Metering Standards are appropriate?
- Codes of Practice Unmetered Supplies and
- EV charging Points Metering SMEs – (Iain Nicoll / John Lucas)
7. How can losses be accounted for? – Damian Clough
8. What techniques can be used to provide assurance?
- Techniques for Operational
- Metering Techniques for Baseline Methodologies
- Can the solutions be used to assure each other? Settlement Risk SME – (Ryan Dale)
9. Are there outstanding considerations?
- Review of Workgroup Terms of Reference What analysis/ IA are needed? – All
10. AOB and Next steps – Chair