Formal title: Introduction of new Measurement Classes to support Half Hourly DCUSA Tariff Changes (DCP179)
P300 seeks to introduce new Measurement Classes for aggregated Half Hourly-settled customers (for current transformer and whole current metered domestic; and whole current non-domestic markets). P300 builds on the solution put forward under Rejected Modification P280 ‘New Measurement Classes’; and aligns with Distribution Connection and Use of System Agreement (DCUSA) Change Proposal (DCP) 179 ‘Amending the CDCM tariff structure’, which seeks to implement Half Hourly DCUSA tariff changes.
Section S – Annex S-1
Section X – Annex X-2
Electricity North West raised P300 on 5 March 2014. The BSC Panel considered the Initial Written Assessment at its meeting on 20 March 2014 and agreed for P300 to be progressed to the Assessment Procedure phase.
We issued the:
- P300 Impact Assessment on 12 May 2014, which closed on 2 June 2014;
- P300 Assessment Procedure Consultation on 23 June 2014, which closed on 11 July 2014; and
- P300 Report Phase Consultation on 18 August 2014, which closed on 5 September 2014.
Collated non-confidential responses are published below.
Elexon presented the Draft Modification Report to the Panel at its meeting on 11 September 2014. The Panel recommended that P300 should be approved with an Implementation Date of:
- 5 November 2015 if an Authority decision is received on or before 5 November 2014; or
- 25 February 2016 if an Authority decision is received after 5 November 2014 but on or before 25 February 2015.
P300 was approved by the Authority on 15 October 2014, for implementation on 5 November 2015 as part of the November 2015 BSC Systems Release.