Formal title: Revised Implementation Arrangements for Mandatory Half Hourly Settlement for Profile Classes 5-8
P322 proposes new arrangements to migrate sites, classed as Profile Class (PC) 5-8 with Advanced Meters installed, to Half Hourly (HH) Settlement under the P272 obligations. P322 has the following features:
- Required start and end dates to facilitate a phased approach to implementation
- Performance Monitoring, most likely through the existing Performance Assurance Framework (PAF)
- An implementation approach, which considers approved Modification P272 and possible amendment to the P272 Implementation Date by the Authority
RWE npower raised P322 on 28 April 2015, and requested that it be treated as an Urgent Modification. The Panel agreed that P322 should be treated as an Urgent Modification at an ad-hoc meeting on 29 April 2015, and the Authority approved the request for urgency on 7 May 2015.
The Panel agreed to submit P322 to an Assessment Procedure by a Workgroup, with the Draft Modification Report to be presented to it at its meeting on 11 June 2015.
The P322 Workgroup issued a request for information on 13 May 2015. This initially closed on 20 May 2015, however, the Workgroup welcomed any additional responses by 3 June 2015.
The Panel at its meeting on 11 June 2015 considered the Draft Modification Report, which included the Workgroup’s assessment and its recommendation that the Alternative Modification should be approved. The Panel made its final recommendation that the Alternative Modification should be approved. It also considerde the views on the P272 Implementation Date and recommended that this should be 1 April 2017.
On 24 June 2015, the Authority decided to approve:
- P322 for implementation on 3 August 2015 as a Standalone Release; and,
- in accordance with Section F, Paragraph 2.11.7, the BSC Panel’s request to extend the P272 ‘Mandatory Half-Hourly Settlement for Profile Classes 5-8’ Implementation Date to 1 April 2017.
P322 was implemented on 3 August 2015.