2019/20 BSCCo Business Plan places you at the front of our decisions
The newly published 2019/20 BSCCo Business Plan sets out our achievements throughout 2018 and our plans going forward. The plan also details the budgeted costs for 2019/20 in support of our strategy.
Message from our CEO
During 2019/20, you, our customers and stakeholders, will continue to be our number one priority.
We will focus on performing above your expectations to deliver the high levels of service you have come to expect from us under what is becoming an increasingly multi-dimensional industry with many changes and demands impacting your business.
Overview of our strategic priorities
We believe there is clear scope for us to contribute to the energy industry transformation, as a trusted code manager and provider of key central systems and data platforms, while actively supporting and participating in a number of the Government’s and Ofgem’s joint Smart Systems and Flexibility Plan work streams.
With the support of our stakeholders and partners we want to simplify and consolidate complex and fragmented services, develop new market solutions and actively facilitate innovation for the benefit of GB energy markets and the UK economy.
In 2019/20 we have explored our approach to focus on:
- Quality delivery – actively managing our services to ensure that we deliver in a reliable, economic and efficient way Innovation
- Engagement – working in partnership to enable ‘whole-system’ approach and industry convergence
- Customer centric – improving the customer experience and develop richer customer relationships Simplification and Consolidation
- Digital platform – creating a digital platform to meet the changing energy market
- Talented people – developing our end-to-end service capabilities to enable industry to benefit from our experience