Training on managing erroneous EACs and AAs
This course will interest customers working in Supply, Non Half Hourly (NHH) Data Aggregator or NHH Data Collector businesses. It is aimed at customers directly involved with the large Estimated Annual Consumption (EAC)/Annualised Advance(AA) issue at operational or managerial level.
- Date: on request
- Location: ELEXON or customers’ offices
We have also produced videos which are aimed at customers involved with large Estimated Annual Consumption (EAC) / Annualised Advance (AA).
Who will benefit?
- new entrants to the Non-Half Hourly market
- new starters in teams that deal with Non-Half Hourly Settlement processes
- experienced members of the same teams
- anyone who does not deal directly with Non-Half Hourly Settlement processes but wishes to understand the impact that non-Settlement processes can have on Settlement