Wider Access and TERRE Standalone Release
Scope of the Release
The current scope of this release is to implement the following 2 industry led changes.
- P344 (Project TERRE implementation into GB market arrangements)
- CP1517 (Changes to BSC Configurable Items for the TERRE Final Implementation Date):
Note: P344 go live date is dependent on National Grid issuing the “P344 Final Implementation Date Notice” setting out the time and date from which the Code provisions identified shall take effect as specified in the BSC Section H 2.5.2 (a)
Useful Links below:
- P344 Implementation Guidance Page: Refer to this page if you want more information on how Project TERRE and Wider Access to the Balancing Mechanism are related to each other.
- About TERRE and Wider Access: Refer to this page if you want an overview of Wider Access and TERRE
- Market Entry Process: Refer to this page if you are a Virtual Lead Party (VLP) and want to participate in the Wider Access to the Balancing Mechanism.
Industry Test Strategy: Refer to this document for ELEXON’s strategy for testing Wider Access and TERRE arrangements with industry participants.