Training on Market Domain Data
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of interest to anyone who deals with Market Domain Data (MDD), especially Suppliers and Licensed Distribution System Operators (LDSOs). The course provides a high level overview of MDD and its associated administration and change process Attendees should be familiar with the Supplier Volume Allocation (SVA) arrangements of the electricity industry.
This course will cover
- Overview and purpose of MDD
- Management and change process of MDD
- High level description of data Items within MDD
- Role and responsibility of MDD Change originator - a BSC Party
- Roles and responsibilities of SVAA and ELEXON.
At the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- The structure and purpose of MDD
- Requirements on BSC Party when submitting changes
- Role of MDD change originators, the SVA Agent and ELEXON
- How to manage and change MDD.