Training on Technical Assurance of Metering Systems
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of particular interest to customers working in a metering related role at their organisation. Technical Assurance of Metering applies to organisations with meters registered in the Central Volume Allocation and Supplier Volume Allocation Half Hourly markets. We can run this course with the other metering related courses we have on offer.
This course will cover
- The scope of the Technical Assurance of Metering technique
- The site selection process
- The process of arranging, carrying out and following up from an inspection
- The role of the Technical Assurance Agent
- The on-line tool (Technical Assurance Agent Management Tool (TAAMT)).
At the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- What Technical Assurance of Metering is designed to do
- Where the obligations sit and where supporting guidance is available
- How sites are selected by sampling
- The steps in an inspection visit
- What checks are carried out during an inspection
- How non compliances are recorded, reported and rectified
- The functions of Technical Assurance Agent and TAAMT.