Training on Trading Disputes
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of particular interest to any customers that can raise a Trading Dispute (BSC Parties, physical and non-physical Trading Parties, National Grid and Distribution System Operators) and want to know more about the process.
This course will cover
- Trading Dispute process
- The types of issues that can have a Trading Dispute raised against them
- Criteria used to determine if a Trading Dispute is valid
- How the Trading Dispute Committee (TDC) makes its determinations?
At the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- What the Trading Dispute process is and what it is used for?
- Who can raise a Trading Dispute?
- How to raise a Trading Dispute?
- The 3 determination criteria
- What supporting evidence may be requested from the Raising Party?
- The role of ELEXON and the Trading Dispute Committee (TDC)
- How Trading Disputes are rectified?
- Examples of previous Trading Disputes