If you have an enquiry our main enquiry service is the BSC Service Desk that we use to manage a 24 hour support facility for our customers. However, there are other contact details listed on this page if they appear to be more suitable for your enquiry.
On this page
BSC Service Desk
The Service Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and handles queries about BSC systems and services.
The Service Desk covers areas such as:
- BMRA (its ability to access and publish data)
- Data requests and errors
- ECVAA (its ability to receive and process contract notification and perform credit check)
- FAA Service output
- Settlement Timetable
- Settlement Data accuracy
General enquiries, including Press enquiries, can be sent directly to our Communications and Engagement Team.
Phone: 020 7380 4100
Fax: 0207 380 4050
We are based on Euston Road close to the top of Great Portland Street and Regent’s Park.
350 Euston Road
We are approximately a five minute walk away from the following tube stations:
- Great Portland Street (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines)
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines)
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
Unfortunately none of the above stations have step-free access.
Euston rail station is just under a 10 minute walk away, or you can travel on the Northern or Victoria lines from Euston tube station to Warren Street tube station.
Both King’s Cross station and St Pancras International station are approximately a 20 – 25 minute walk away, or you can travel from King’s Cross – St Pancras tube station on the Victoria line to Warren Street tube station.
All Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras stations have step-free access.
Elexon’s Executive Team are responsible for the company’s day-to-day management. They work with the Board, the BSC Panel and our staff to ensure the successful delivery and development of the Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC) and EMR Settlement Ltd (EMRS).
- Analysis and Insight – [email protected]
- Assurance – [email protected] / [email protected]
- Change Team
- Customer Operations (OSMs)
- Design Authority – [email protected]
- Settlement and Invoicing – [email protected]
EMR Settlement Ltd (EMRS) delivers settlement for the Contract for Difference (CFD) and the Capacity Market (CM). The CFD supports investment in new low carbon generation and the CM scheme looks to facilitate future security of electricity supply.
- EMR – [email protected]