There are a number of teams at ELEXON you can contact. If you do not find the contact information for the team you require, please contact the BSC Service Desk.
350 Euston Road
Phone: 020 7380 4100
Fax: 0207 380 4050
BSC Service Desk
Phone: 0370 010 6950
The Service Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and handles queries about ELEXON systems and services.
See some of the issues you can contact the Service Desk about how long it will take to handle your enquiry.
Severity Level One (Critical priority)
Severity Level Two (High priority)
Severity Level Three (Normal priority)
Severity Level Four (Low priority)
Contact individual teams about your specific enquiry.
- Change Management
- Customer Operations (OSMs)
- Design Authority – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disputes – email@example.com
- EMR – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market Operations – email@example.com
- Metering – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Settlement Operations – SettlementOperations@elexon.co.uk
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
Biographies of the ELEXON Directors (The Executive)
Getting here and directions
We are based on Euston Road close to the top of Great Portland Street and Regent’s Park.
You can reach us via several tube and train stations.
We are approximately a five minute walk away from the following tube stations:
- Great Portland Street (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines)
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines)
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
Unfortunately none of the above stations have step-free access.
Euston rail station is just under a 10 minute walk away, or you can travel on the Northern or Victoria lines from Euston tube station to Warren Street tube station.
Both King’s Cross station and St Pancras International station are approximately a 20 – 25 minute walk away, or you can travel from King’s Cross – St Pancras tube station on the Victoria line to Warren Street tube station.
All Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras stations have step-free access.