There are a number of teams you can contact. If you do not find the contact information for the team you require, please contact the BSC Service Desk.
BSC Service Desk
The Service Desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and handles queries about BSC systems and services.
Here are some of the issues you can contact the Service Desk about:
- BMRA (its ability to access and publish data)
- Data requests and errors
- ECVAA (its ability to receive and process contract notification and perform credit check)
- FAA Service output
- Settlement Timetable
- Settlement Data accuracy
350 Euston Road
Phone: 020 7380 4100
Fax: 0207 380 4050
- Analysis and Insight – [email protected]
- Assurance – [email protected] / [email protected]
- Customer Operations (OSMs)
- Design Authority – [email protected]
- EMR – [email protected]
- Settlement and Invoicing – [email protected]
Elexon’s Executive Team are responsible for the company’s day-to-day management. They work with the Board, the BSC Panel and our staff to ensure the successful delivery and development of the Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC) and EMR Settlement Ltd (EMRS).
Getting here and directions
We are based on Euston Road close to the top of Great Portland Street and Regent’s Park.
You can reach us via several tube and train stations.
We are approximately a five minute walk away from the following tube stations:
- Great Portland Street (Circle, Metropolitan and Hammersmith & City lines)
- Warren Street (Northern and Victoria lines)
- Regent’s Park (Bakerloo line)
Unfortunately none of the above stations have step-free access.
Euston rail station is just under a 10 minute walk away, or you can travel on the Northern or Victoria lines from Euston tube station to Warren Street tube station.
Both King’s Cross station and St Pancras International station are approximately a 20 – 25 minute walk away, or you can travel from King’s Cross – St Pancras tube station on the Victoria line to Warren Street tube station.
All Euston, King’s Cross and St Pancras stations have step-free access.