ELEXON business plan and annual BSC reports
This page contains our current and previous Business Strategy documents, which describe our key activities and annual budget. The page also includes the Annual BSC Reports which summarises the Panel’s and ELEXON’s activities for the past BSC year.
2020/2021 Business Plan
We published the final version of our 2020/21 Business Plan on 17 March 2020. It sets out how the range of services we offer can support the major changes we are seeing in the energy system, and the challenge of meeting the Government’s target for net zero emissions by 2050.
- See the BSCCo Business Plan for 2020/21 in full
- See the Balancing and Settlement Code Panel’s response to the draft 2020/21 Business Plan.
Our seven strategic priorities for 2020/21
2019/2020 Business Plan
The 2019/2020 BSCCo Business Plan sets out our achievements throughout 2018 and our plans going forward. It also details the budgeted costs for 2019/2020 in support of our strategy.
The final version of our Business Plan is very similar to the version we issued to industry for comment over the winter. We were encouraged that we received only positive comments.
We’d like to thank the BSC Panel and those BSC Parties who provided feedback on the draft Business Plan. If at any time you have any questions about the Business Plan, please email Communications at email@example.com.
Previous BSCCo Business Plans
The Business Plan is in two parts; a Business Strategy describing our key activities for the coming year, and an Annual Budget setting out the associated costs.
- BSCCo Business Plan for 2018/19 – final version
- Watch the webinar on Business Plan for 2018/19 (YouTube)
- Slides of the Business Plan for 2018/19 webinar
- BSCCo Business Plan for 2017/18
- Watch the webinar of the 2017/18 BSCCo Business Plan (YouTube)
- Slides from the 2017/18 BSCCo Business Plan webinar
Annual BSC Reports
The Annual BSC Report summarises the Panel’s and ELEXON’s activities for the past BSC year.