Settlement performance during COVID-19 report – October 2020
October’s Risk Report regarding insight into Settlement performance and monitoring during COVID-19 has been published.
About the report
This report has specific information related to COVID-19. Future Risk Reports will only contain market reporting.
Details in the reports includes:
- a view of Actual and Estimated Metered data received over lockdown
- details of amendments made following derogations introduced to support parties during COVID-19
- graphs detailing the impact of COVID-19 on Non Half Hourly, Half Hourly and Sub 100kW markets
The Risk Report has been used to provide the Performance Assurance Board (PAB) with details and issues arising from the COVID-19 derogations.
The latest risk report for market level settlement looks at:
- SVAA SF data analysis comparison: Pre-COVID (9 – 16 March 2020) vs COVID (14 – 20 September 2020)
- Measurement Class C, Half Hourly performance: 11 June – 10 September 2020
- Measurement Class A, Non Half Hourly performance: 9 April – 9 June 2020
- Sub 100kW Market performance: 11 June – 10 September 2020