Annual BSC meeting and seminar 2019
Our highly popular Annual BSC Meeting and Seminar on 11 July is a unique opportunity to hear from two exceptional keynote speakers. Joanna Whittington, Director General, Energy & Security, BEIS will be discussing how reform of the codes landscape will benefit the industry. Mary Starks, Executive Director, Consumers & Markets, Ofgem will be discussing how simplifying and consolidating the codes landscape will support the energy transition to the benefit of consumers.
13:00 – Registration and voting
BSC Parties will be entitled to vote on these appointments in compliance with Section C, paragraph 4.1.9 of the BSC. Details of how to vote will be sent to Voting Parties. You can find more information on ELEXON’s Board on our website.
Seminar delegates are also welcome to attend the BSC Panel meeting which starts at 10:00.
13.30 – Seminar agenda
- Welcome and introduction
- Keynote speaker 1: Joanna Whittington, Director General, Energy & Security, BEIS
- Keynote speaker 2: Mary Starks, Executive Director, Consumers & Markets, Ofgem
- Round table Q&A session with Keynote speakers and ELEXON CEO
- Overview of ELEXON’s strategic priorities
- How ELEXON is contributing to the industry transformation
- Questions and Answers
- Close – the seminar will be followed by refreshments and networking
If you’d like to attend the seminar for which there is no charge, or have a question for the ELEXON Board or BSC Panel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 5 July 2019, indicating whether you would also like to attend the BSC Panel meeting on the morning of 11 July. If you are unable to join us, and wish to send a deputy, please contact us on the email above and, if you are an authorised signatory and therefore entitled to exercise a vote at the Annual BSC Meeting, please also appoint your deputy as your proxy using the enclosed Form of Proxy. Please note questions will be shared with all BSC Parties.