Technical Assurance of Metering (TAM) education day
Elexon is hosting an education day on Tuesday 4 February 2020 to outline the new Desktop Audit process that will be implemented in April 2020. We will also be providing a dedicated agenda item for the Licenced Distribution System Operator (LDSO) role within the TAM technique.
- Performance Assurance Framework (PAF)
- Technical Assurance of Metering (TAM) – Desktop Audits
- Desktop Audits – Evidence and Non-compliances
- Desktop Audits – Technical Assurance Agent Management Tool (TAAMT)
- Licenced Distribution System Operator (LDSO) Service Improvements and P283 Information
The TAM technique monitors the compliance of Metering Systems with the metering requirements stated in the Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC) and its subsidiary documents. The TAM technique forms part of the Performance Assurance Framework (PAF).