How do I transfer ownership of BM Units?

If you decide to change the ownership of a BM Unit, you will either follow the Change of BM Unit Lead Party (CoBLP) process for a Central Volume Allocation (CVA) BM Unit, or a Transfer of Supplier ID for Supplier Volume Allocation (SVA) BM Units. These generally require a 30 Working Day lead time, but it won’t take as long if there aren’t any issues.


Click on the X next to any of the icons to replace them with a short-cut link to the page you are currently on or search for a specific page.

List of BSC Insights

Previous Circulars

Training videos and services

Market Entry

Charge Codes and Switch Regimes

Add New