P455 Workgroup meeting 3
This was the second P455 ‘On-Site Aggregation as a method to facilitate Third Party Access’ Workgroup meeting.
- Welcome and meeting objectives
- Is a physical boundary meter required to implement the solution, and should it be?
- Is it right that the solution is limited to sub-100 kW sites?
- Is it right that the MSIDs of Customers of a PN should be de-energised instead of logically disconnected?
- Is it right that sub-meters should be COP10 compliant?
- Is there an impact on BSC metering dispensations?
- Is it right for the solution not to be captured under the complex site arrangements within the BSC?
- P455 Next steps