Supplier Hub Operations
Supplier Volume Allocation (SVA) is the set of processes used to estimate the quantity of energy used or exported by a Supplier’s customers in a given half hour (or “Settlement Period”).
These processes are defined in the BSC Procedures for Supplier agents (Meter Operator, Data Collector and Data Aggregator) and Supplier Meter Registration Agents (SMRA).
Elexon has produced a number of guidance notes to supplement these procedures and provide best-practice advice. These guidance notes relate to areas such as performance improvement and exception management.
- Approval of Automatic Standing Data Updates
- D0095 User Guide Volume 1 – Process Management
- D0095 User Guide Volume 2 – Technical Guide (Supplier)
- Exception Reporting in the Half Hourly Market
- Overview of Long Term Vacant Sites
- Responsibilities of De-appointed Supplier Agents
- Smart Metering and Compliance with the BSC
- Supplier Guidance on Achieving 97%
- Supplier of Last Resort (SoLR) – Settlement Performance and Performance Assurance
- SVA Half Hourly Market Best Practice
- What is Gross Volume Correction?