Training on Profiling Arrangements
Who Should Attend?
This course will be of particular interest to customers in a role relating to Supplier Volume Allocation, and those attendees of the Supplier Volume Allocation training who require a more detailed insight into profiling.
This course will cover
- What is Load Profiling?
- The history of Load Profiling
- The Profile Classes: what are they and why were they chosen?
- A sample design
- Regression analysis
- Building a profile ‘shape’
- How Profiles are used in Settlement
- Sources of error
- Line Loss Factors
- Group Correction Factors.
At the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- What Load Profile are and how the Profile Administrator constructs them
- How the load profiles are used by the Supplier Volume Allocation Agent and Supplier Agents
- What the sources of Profiling Data are
- How profiling error is corrected.