Training on Management and Resolution of EACs and Aas
Who Should Attend?
This course will interest customers working in Supply, Non Half Hourly (NHH) Data Aggregator or NHH Data Collector businesses. It is aimed at customers directly involved with the large Estimated Annual Consumption (EAC)/Annualised Advance(AA) issue at operational or managerial level.
This course will cover
- Introduction to the issue:overview of EACs and AAs
- Erroneously large EACs and AAs. ELEXON monitoring:the large EAC and AA monitoring system
- Measures of materiality (Supplier Energy Allocation Error and Gross Uncorrected Energy Error)
- Interaction with the Trading Disputes process.
- Managing the issue:- prioritisation, corrective action, preventative action.
At the end of the course, delegates will understand:
- The root causes of erroneous large EACs and AAs and the impact on Settlement
- How to correct existing errors and prevent further erroneous large consumption entering Settlement
- The monitoring provided to the Trade Disputes Committee and how it’s used to manage the EAC/AA Trading Disputes process
- The monitoring that ELEXON provides the industry and how it’s used to effectively address the issue.