BSC Operations Headline Reports
The report provides commentary on BSC market operation, identifying key events and reporting on important data that may impact BSC Parties. It is produced on a monthly basis and covers the data from the two previous months and is based on a combination of latest and best available data.
- South west base trading unit exporting in April 2020
- Fuel mix changes in April 2020
- CAP reduced to £30/MWh on 16 April 2020
- Balancing mechanism volumes in March 2020
- System prices in April 2020
- Trading Charges in March 2020
Full list of reports
The BSC Operations Headline Report is produced on a monthly basis for the BSC Panel meetings, and is circulated to the Imbalance Settlement Group (ISG) as well as being published on the ELEXON website.
Please note that the reporting months are the two prior to the current month, based on a combination of latest and best available data.