Imbalance Settlement Group (ISG)
The ISG is one of six committees established to support the BSC Panel in fulfilling its various duties. It is responsible for overseeing the operation of the Imbalance Settlement processes and systems in the Central Volume Allocation (CVA) Market.
- Balancing Mechanism Reporting Agent (BMRA)
- Central Data Collection Agent (CDCA)
- Central Registration Agent
- Energy Contract Volume Aggregation Agent (ECVAA)
- Settlement Administration Agent (SAA)
- Funds Administration Agent (FAA)
- Interconnector Administrator.
More information on the committee’s functions and proceedings can be found in their Terms of Reference.
Attend a meeting
Please contact the ISG secretary if you want to attend the open session of any ISG meeting.
We have created a set of principles for online meetings to enhance the experience. These will be highlighted at the beginning of each meeting.
Join the committee
Three vacancies have become available on the ISG. If you are interested please complete the application form on our website, setting out your relevant experience/expertise for the Committee(s) you are interested in.