P437 ‘Allowing non-BSC Parties to request Metering Dispensations’

Formal title: Allowing non-BSC Parties to request Metering Dispensations

This Modification proposes to introduce a provision in Section L ‘Metering’ to allow the relevant Meter Operator Agent to apply for Metering Dispensations on behalf of a non-BSC Party.

The solution will see non-BSC Parties being able to request Metering Dispensations for the relevant MOA (Supplier Volume Allocation (SVA) for SVA sites, Central Volume Allocation (CVA) for CVA sites) to apply on their behalf.


Current Status

Assessment Procedure
Report Phase
Awaiting Implementation


Click on the X next to any of the icons to replace them with a short-cut link to the page you are currently on or search for a specific page.