Kinnect Customer Solution ongoing development and planning
The Kinnect Customer Solution will continually evolve to introduce further functionality and options to the service. These developments are based on industry requirements as well as on customer feedback.
Elexon Kinnect Customer Solution, self-service gateway, offers online services that enables BSC Parties to carry out tasks and manage accounts online. This includes: Digitalised Market Entry; Asset registration; Account management; and Exiting the market.
Developments now taking place
Customers will be able to register their bank details and credit contacts during the Market Entry process and we are enhancing the functionality for managing Authorised Signatories, contacts and addresses to improve the self-service options.
This modification will build on existing P344 functionality and introduce the submission of AMSID Pairs through the Customer Solution.
- P375: Settlement of Secondary BM Units using metering behind the site Boundary Point
- P344: Project TERRE implementation into GB market arrangements
The following developments are expected to be delivered in 2023.
P419 and P395
These modifications introduce the requirement for Suppliers to submit declarations on behalf of Facility Operators to exclude them from specific reports and charges. We are working to align the declaration process to reduce the effort involved and make it easier for Parties to submit through the Kinnect Customer Solution.
- P419: Enhanced Reporting of Demand Data to the NETSO to facilitate BSUoS Reform
- P395: Aligning BSC Reporting with EMR Regulations – an enduring solution
This modification will allow VLPs and/or Suppliers to notify us through the Customer Solution if they want to use a baselining methodology to determine the expected energy flows for an MSID Pair in the calculation of Non-Delivery Charges and Delivered Volumes.
- SVA Qualification – digitalised Self-Assessment Document
- CVA Qualification – the ability to book the CVA Qualification test online as well as view the results for your Party roles
- Communication line – the ability to order a low grade communication line
- Updates to existing user interfaces