June 2019 BSC Release
Scope of the Release
The implementation date of this release is 27 June 2019.
The scope of the Release includes 3 approved and 4 targetted changes.
The approved changes are:
- P367 (“Removal of obsolete Supplemental Balancing Reserve (SBR) and Demand Side Balancing Reserve (DSBR) arrangements”)
- CP1508 (“Updating references to the British and International Standards within the relevant Code Subsidiary Documents”)
- CP1512 (“Improving the format of BSCP11 forms”).
The targeted changes are:
- P363 (“Simplifying the registration of new configurations of BM Units”)
- P364 (“Clarifying requirements for registering and maintaining BM Units”)
- CP1513 (“Updates removing inconsistencies within and between BSCP601, CoP3 and CoP5”)
- CP1514 (“Number of register digits for smart Meters”).