June 2019 BSC Release
Scope of the Release
The implementation date of this release is 27 June 2019, with the exception of P377. The implementation date of P377 is five weeks after 14 March 2019, when Ofgem approved the Modification.
The scope of the Release is now 8 approved and 1 targeted change.
The approved changes are:
- P367 (“Removal of obsolete Supplemental Balancing Reserve (SBR) and Demand Side Balancing Reserve (DSBR) arrangements”)
- CP1508 (“Updating references to the British and International Standards within the relevant Code Subsidiary Documents”)
- CP1512 (“Improving the format of BSCP11 forms”)
- CP1514 (“Number of register digits for smart Meters”)
- CP1513 (“Updates removing inconsistencies within and between BSCP601, CoP3 and CoP5”)
- P377 (“Amending Gate Closure references in Market Index Data to include trades up to the Submission Deadline in the Market Index Data Calculations”)
- P380 (“Revision to Replacement Reserve Bid Data submission deadline requirements”)
- P381 (“Removal of Quarterly Reports”)
Please note that P380 and P381 are under subject to a 15 Working Day appeal window, which will close on Wednesday 3 April 2019. If an appeal is received, the implementation of P381 will be suspended and the appeal tabled at the next available Panel meeting, on the 11 April 2019.
The targeted change is:
- P364 (“Clarifying requirements for registering and maintaining BM Units”)
The Panel agreed to amalgamate P363 into P364 and allow P364 to move into the Report Phase.
The document impact matrix is available here. We are updating this to include P380 and P381.