ELEXON Home Page
0870 010 6950

Topic: Committees and meetings (3 items)

How do I claim expenses?

If you are a member employed by a Company: Submit an expense claim to your employer using your employer’s procedures (e.g. your employer’s mileage rate if relevant);…

What am I entitled to claim for?

We will reimburse reasonable costs and expenses incurred for attending meetings or in conducting the business of the BSC for…

What is the Q8 Committee?

Under BSC Section Q8, BSC Parties may claim compensation if they have suffered a material loss due to being unable to submit Physical Notifications during an unplanned Transmission Company Outage.